In order to achieve its mission of providing support and education to cancer patients and survivors, Within Reach works closely with:
- The American Cancer Society, Inc. The American Cancer Society is the nationwide community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
- Linda Seidel, a world-renowned corrective make-up artist based in Baltimore. Linda has developed a line of transforming cosmetics that truly restores lives. In addition to helping cancer patients with problems such as scarring from surgery or temporary skin discoloration from chemotherapy, Linda’s products and artistry help people with problems ranging from acne to birth marks to severe burns.
- The Semi-Colon Club. This Baltimore-area based non-profit foundation is dedicated to raising awareness and providing education about colon cancer.
- France Luxe is an international company that specializes in exquisite hair ornaments. Through it’s “Good Wishes” program, France Luxe will give one beautiful head wrap, free of charge, to any woman who has lost her hair due to chemotherapy. To contact France Luxe about obtaining a head wrap, just click on the “Good Wishes” icon that appears on many of Within Reach’s web pages, including the home page.
- Our friends at Bounce-Forward Coaching believe that merely bouncing back from life’s challenges isn’t nearly enough, and are devoted to individuals in search of courage, inspiration, and support through which they can move forward in life with greater purpose and meaning. They are especially passionate in helping those who have experienced the trauma of cancer, including current patients, survivors, and their families.
- The Wellness House of Annapolis is conveniently located just minutes from Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, Maryland, Wellness House provides free services and programs to those who have been touched by cancer. From support groups for children, teens, and adults to healthy living services like yoga, reiki, meditation, and therapeutic art classes, their goal is to help you or your loved one get well.